After successful launched of NCC VISA Debit Card-Domestic, NCC Bank has also successfully launched new International VISA Debit Cards effective from Wednesday, January 1, 2014 (Poush 17, 2070) which are NCC Travel Dollar Card and NCC International Debit Card in order to give more facilities to customers in relation to card services for customer satisfaction. NCC Travel Dollar Card and NCC International Debit Card can be used in any of the ATMs and POS machines displaying VISA Logo for cash withdrawal, balance enquiry or purchase of goods & services from various merchants like departmental stores, hospitals, retail shops etc throughout Nepal and Worldwide countries.
NCC Travel Dollar Card is prepaid debit card which can be issued to prepaid dollar accounts which are opened by bank itself. There is no need to open dollar account by the customer. The cards issued are valid for a period of one year and shall have to be renewed on expiry.
NCC International Debit Card can be issued to both current and saving dollar accounts. The cards issued are valid for a period of three years and shall have to be renewed on expiry.
Features of NCC Travel Dollar Card and NCC International Debit Card:
- Card of International Brand.
- Can be used as a substitute of Traveler’s Cheque.
- Can be used to purchase goods and services from millions of merchants all over the world.
- Can be used to withdraw cash from hundreds and thousands of ATMs all over the world.
- Round the clock service.
- No hassles of interest, penalty and hidden charges.
- Prompt issuance and most economic charges.
- Secured due to electronic environment.
- Convenient reload (For NCC Travel Dollar Card only)
NCC Travel Dollar Card:
- People who are traveling outside of Nepal can apply for NCC Travel Dollar Card.
- Valid passport, visa and airline ticket are required to apply for this card.
- Because of its prepaid nature Customer can reload/deposit maximum amount at their customer – prepaid USD account is as per the eligible criteria prescribed by Nepal Rastra Bank.
NCC International Debit Card:
- Customers who have opened current dollar account or saving dollar account at NCC Bank Ltd. can only apply for NCC International Debit Card.
- Maximum Transaction limit for NCC International Debit Card are as prescribed by Nepal Rastra Bank.
- This Card can be issued to Nepalese citizens as well as Foreign Nationals having USD account maintained at NCC Bank Ltd. and Nepalese citizens travelling abroad (other than India), who are eligible to get dollar exchange facility as per Nepal Rastra Bank.
- Valid Visa and Confirmed Air Ticket are required to issue NCC International Debit Card and also supplementary NCC International Debit card for travelling abroad.
|TRANSACTION CHARGES APPLICABLE TO both NCC Travel Dollar CHIP Card and NCC International CHIP Debit Card :-
ATM CASH WITHDRAWAL TRANSACTION LIMIT both NCC Travel Dollar CHIP Card and NCC International CHIP Debit Card :-
|S.N||Particulars||Transaction Limit Amount (USD)
|Transaction Limit Amount (USD) in Worldwide Countries (International)|
|1||Maximum Cash Withdrawal Amount per Transaction||$ 1,500.00||$ 1,500.00|
|2||Maximum Cash Withdrawal Amount per Day||$ 1,500.00||$ 1,500.00|
POS TRANSACTION LIMIT FOR both NCC Travel Dollar CHIP Card and NCC International CHIP Debit Card :-
|S.N||Particulars||Transaction Limit Amount (USD) in Nepal||Transaction Limit Amount (USD) in Worldwide Countries (International)|
|1||Maximum Amount per POS Transaction||$ 5,000.00||$ 5,000.00|
|2||Maximum POS Transaction Amount per Day||$ 5,000.00||$ 5,000.00|