NABILREMIT is a web-based online money transfer system introduced by Nabil Bank Ltd. to ease the fund transfer from one place of the country to the other. NABILREMIT has more than 1300 locations across the nation to render domestic remittance services to our valued customers, one of the largest networks. The numbers of the locations keep increasing as per customers demand & geographical coverage needs. From the lowlands of the Terai to the high lands of the hills, NABILREMIT covers the diverse geography of Nepal to facilitate money transfer in urban as well as the remote locations.
- State-of-the-art web based technology
- 24x7 service
- Real time transaction processing
- Largest Network (more than 1300 locations) including 50 Nabil Branches.
- Deposit in Nabil Bank & any other Banks & Financial Institutions
- Fast & reliable service
- Updated agent network regarding news & services
- Dedicated & Experienced staffs
- Competitive service charge
- The remitter shall deposit money to be remitted at any NABILREMIT agents/branches along with duly filled form including; sender name, sender address & telephone, receiver name & address, payout amount & location.
- The remitted amount can be picked up by the beneficiary against any valid ID or can be deposited in any Banks & Financial Institutions in Nepal.
- NABILREMIT agent/branch shall provide the remitter with a unique secret key generated by the system.
- The remitter then communicates the secret key to the beneficiary to receive the payment.
- The beneficiary presents the secret key along with his/her valid ID & duly filled form to the nearest location.
- The agent/branch verifies the information provided in NABILREMIT system and executes the payment
- The customer need not have account with Nabil or any other banks to receive the payment.